Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Re-do!

   So In my last post I said I was going to do a little haul. Well I did pick some things up at the drugstore, but it was only four things. Next friday when I have a little bit more cash flow I am going to pick up some more. So I will save those four things for the haul that I will try and put up Saturday, if I'm not doing anything.
   Any who, the point of this small post is to say that tomorrow I am going to put up a post. It's going to be makeup I wear to school. I think it will be fun and intresting for anyone who is going into high school(or who is already there) and the want a simple but girly and fun look! I love the look because I feel like you have great coverage, but you do not look like you are wearing a lot!
   Thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment, follow, and request!!!

******Also follow me on twitter, the name is in some older post, just go look it up! if you decide to follow me but see I have no tweets, there's a reason. I do not use the twitter at the moment, kind of waiting for followers lol. But if there is some soon I will totaly start using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment