Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have missed this.

Damn! I have been gone for soooo long! I've even forgotten the fact that I have this blog! I got the urge to write, and then remembered how much I loved my blog!
   Well I've been back in school for like 13 days now. I went back august 15th. I've always have been the person who has enjoyed school, if I was feeling good that day. I'm glad to be back at school, I just wish I got more sleep during the night!
   I'm going to add some pictures, but I also am going to but up posts again. Look forward to one tomorrow or Friday. It will most likley be a small haul!
   Don't forget to follow, comment, and request, request, request!!!!
  
This is one of my best-friends Sydney, and another friend, devion, we're just chillin in our first block!

Lexi, doing Marco's hair in thrid block!

No, lol, I dont have a kid. This is my 10 month old neice, chesney


Me and ChenChen. Who I haven't talked to in a while! This was taken about a year ago actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment