Saturday, August 27, 2011

Make your fake jewlrey last!

    Forever 21, clairs, charlotte russe,etc. all have amazing jewlry pieces, but of course, they're not real. When jewlry is not real, the color tends to wear off. It usually leave it with a copper color.Eventually, rings, neclaces, and earings will leave a green stain on your skin(that of course comes off). Usually after your jewlry starts to do that you don't wear it anymore because you don't want the color on your skin. Most of you might know this trick but here is some help for those who don't.

*Find a clear nail polish, I can be as cheep as you want, you dont need an amazing clear nail polish.

*On rings, put in on the inner part of the band that goes on your finger.
*earings go ahead and put it all over the earing if it is a stud. Bug dagally earings are fine to just put it on the part the touches your ear.
*necklaces are kind of hard to do. Your can't really put it on the chain (or part that goes around your neck) without it becoming stiff. This pretty much goes for bracellets as well.
Of course I will add some pictures to help explain what to do!
I picked this N.Y.C. clear nail polish at my local cvs. I actually love this line of nail polish. They have two different types of nail polish. I have some from both, but this is the cheeper line. I like it a lot better, and I really want to pick up more. Price? 99 freakin cents!!! How amazing!?!!?

These rings are all from Charlotte Russe and I love this. Except for the last one I covered in clea nail polish(you can't tell, so that great). I did this so none of the color will rub off(because it will) and I can keep wearing it forever! Or until they break.

These earings are my most worn, that are fake. Just like the rings, I covered the actual earing as well. These are my favorite that are fake and I just don't want the color to fade. The first pair actaully did start to fade a tiny bit, but hopefully not any more!

the next three are necklaces that I did not put nail polish on the chain, because like I said it would stiffen. However, I did add it to the charms.

From forever 21

This neckalce I actually made. I had the charms and chain from two other necklaces but I took some charms off and added the horse(the horseshoe was already a charm on the necklace) I absolutley love this, I wear everyday....lol! The color did start to fade on both, but I saved it just in time!

Hope you enjoyed!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment