Thursday, August 25, 2011

You got to do you boo

   This is an inspired post. My friend is in a relationship. He is the sweetest thing when it's just them. But when he's with certain people, he treats her like stright up shit. Now most would say, simple! Break up with the douche right? But when you realy like someone it's just not that easy. This was my adcvice to her.

"Do what makes YOU happy. Do what you have to do, and dont forget to do you boo!"

   I think this can apply to any sittuation. I was in a perdicument where this guy liked me, but a friend(not even a good friend who I was close with) liked him. Of course I held back(oh yeah, I liked the guy too) trying to be a good friend to the other person. But I learnd that if I made every decision accourding to how it would be affecting other people, you will loose out. I'm not saying forget everyone and your friends and not care about them. No, you just have to know if it's the right situation. So me and the guy dating he was great and everything but the other girl just got in the middle. She made up a lot of crap and made the relationship difficult. We dating for a bout three more months until I called quits. I don't regret the decision I made at all. I learned a lot from it about me, him, and her.
   Life is difficult and you're always going to have issues to deal with. Need advice? Email me at sb_lkr@yahoo.com I would love to talk about anything you need!

Thanks for reading! And like always, follow, comment, and request!
Don't forget about the twitter! The twitter name is in older posts down bellow!

     Your's Truley,
                     Leanne Kendall.

No comments:

Post a Comment