Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blush, Blush, and More Blush!

   So today I was thinking about sharing all my blushes with you. I dont have many compared to a lot of other makeup gurus(not calling myself a guru :). There is also not a lot of high-end but a few! I am happy to say that most blushes showed up true to color and if one does not, I will let you know! I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment!
This is my 'hard candy, blush crush baked blush' in the color 126 'pin up'
this is pure shimmer but I found it makes a fantastic high-light in the c shape around the outter part of your eye!

This is a light pink blush from the 'mac hello kitty' line, I do not have the name of it but it is a really pretty light pink blush the lights up the face! I find this to be great for anything skintone!

This is an 'Alexis vogel' blush, now I mentioned in my first blog post that you can not buy Alexis vogel unless you buy the kit. I do not own the whole kit, I also metioned before the frew products I have from the kit was given to me by a family friend. But the is a very pretty rosey pink blush the has a very pretty glow. When I wear this I do not reach for a high-light, for the glow from the blush is enough!
  
This a blush I actually made from a couple broken blushes and a broken highlight. I finished braking them until they were a fine powder. You then mix the pwder with rubbing alcohol or a mixing medium. This is a really pretty rosey pink with golden undertones.

This is a very deep rosey color from 'nyx cosmetics'. The color is 'desert'

This is 'Maybelline's dream mouse blush' in '10 pink frosting'
It applies nicley, and blends out well. I love the color and is the perfect Barbie pink, I just don't like the large glitters in it.

This is 'hard candys hide and glow cheek tint duo' in the color 'in love 315'
It applies great and blend amazingly! The color isn't very pigment though, if you want a light color to your cheeks this is perfect! I normaly use this as a base to my blush, it gives the blush something to hold on to without makeing you look like you caked on the blush.
This is a 'Lancome' pallett the I resived for free from a friend. I do not know what it is called. I loved taking a blush brush  and swriling it around in the blush and two eye shadows to make an amazing blush color!

This is the 'e.l.f. blush and bronzer duo'.
It is obviously ment to be a doup for the 'Nars Lagoona bronzer and orgasm' blush and bronzer duo 
But I must say I love the bronzer and the color of the blush looks amazing on the cheeks! My only wish for the blush was no sparkles in it.


This is a no named brand blush. But I love this red color! This is a really cheep makeup kit blush but the pigmitation is beautiful!Yeah I have hit pan, this is a pretty color, but im shocked i hit pan considering I dont use it all too much.

This is an 'NYC  cheek glow' in the color 'riveside rose'
Its a really soft pretty rose red color and does blend well but the color is not too pigmented...
This is a 'covergirl true cheek' blush. but the back kinda got ripped off so I dont know the name of it.
I love this color! it looks really pretty and nautrual on my skin. I have had this for a while But it does not look like I use it a lot. This is because of the pigmintation! It is so pigminted that you only need a little bit and you are set to go! This is probally my favorite Summer Blush!
This is 'e.l.f' om the color 'pink passion' I love this light pink color it looks so darling on the cheeks, and I feel is great for al skin tones. This pigmintation isnt the best. but for only three dollars this is an amazing blush that has to be one of the top favorites!


I know I dont have an amazing collection but I do love what I had! Thanks so much for stopping by! And don't forget to come back!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last elf one it is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete