Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lip Products!

   So Today I decided to do my lips products. I don't have very many, I just got into lips because before I didn't feel like I could pull it off! I don't have any name branned besides Trish McEvoy. But other than that enjoy! I also have a few things I made(you'll see). I grouped products together because if I did not, I would have a lot of pictures! Thanks so much for reading! Like always, comment, request, and follow on twitter!

Oh! After I go through the products I'm thinking of doing a video on my vanity and storage! Let me know if you would want to see it! Now, Lets get started!!!!!
first:  'maybellines pink sand'- The name really fits it, but I find it too be way to shimmery for me. I like to go matt on the lips or just a little shimmer
Second:  'covergirls rose quartz-  a very pertty pink, and really frsoty, I like to add a pretty light pink gloss over it and then it is tottaly wear-abble!
third: 'L.A colors'-This a very pretty peach, almost orange color. and I must say it looks really good on me!


This is all my 'wet n wild' lip colors. They dont have names though!
first is a very bright matt red, the second is a very deep burgandy color,the thrid is my fav! it is a very pretty matt pink color, and that last two are shimmery pretty light colors but the second to last is more of a champagne color and the last is more peach(which I love!)

These are most of glosses(I know I have a ton right!) first two are no-named avon colors, light red, and a light pink, and the last is a 'trish McEvoy color, more details about it in my first post.

these are my elf colors the both light pinks and the first is 'bubble gum' and the last is 'baby lips' I love these both!

These are my chapsticks that I love! the first is a burts bees, middle im not sure, third is avon, and last is blistex! I love these!

These are my very messy 'trish McEvoy' palletts in 'celebrate' They are the same. Im not sure if you can get these in stores or not, they were given to me by the same person who gave me the 'alexis vogel' I love these even though they are really messy!

 Look at all my lip pencils! lol There are just some 'jesse's girl' 'covergirl' and something else wich I am not sure! My favorite is the 'Jesse's girl' in  'melon sorbert' It is supper pretty!
These I made out of pigments, vassaline(which is GREAT for your lips), and I also put in some strong flavored and scented lip gloss that gave it a great texture! I love these!

hope you enjoyed! comment, request, and follow on twitter!(and here!)

2 comments:

  1. hey cute blog! I like the country life too! I recently own a blog but it's in spanish...check it out if you want! bye

    xoxo Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should so do your vanity!

    ReplyDelete