Friday, July 8, 2011

Mascaras!

So I decided to do another post like my last one on blushes. That took my a while to do with uploading all the pictures on here, but I decided to do it again! This time I am going over all my masacaras. I had a lot of fun when doing my blushes! But first I wanted to say a few things! I now have four followers! Which is great! I enjoy this a lot! Some of you commented on my posts and I wanted to comment back. I don't know if it went through but I really wanted to comment back! I also recently bought a wet n wild pallet. Well I didn't buy it, but a store closing down in my town has a lot of cheeper makeup and hair items(score!). And the pallet was free! So That will be my next post! I'm going to eat my banana yogurt and drink my ice tea and start to add the pictures! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to follow, comment, and leave some requests!

'Covergirls Lash Exact'
This was my second mascara into my collection, I don't use it as much anymore but I have repurchased it.....three times. I know you are suppose to follow the three month rule. But I don't throw away a mascara until I have used it all up. I know that you're are suppose to follow the use but I have never gotten and eye infection(knock on wood!) But I like this mascara because it separrates each lash and looks so pretty. It does not lengthen a lot, but a good amount.
   
'Maybelline Great Lash' 
 This mascara is so famous and studies have shown that this beats out all mascaras! I love this mascara! I find it gives my great volume and length. I do stray from this, but find myself coming back to it. This is not water proof. And I'm going to say this now, I hate waterproof mascara because I find it is a HUGE pain to get off!


'NYX Doll Eye' in water prooff
I love this mascara, but I don't wear it a lot due to it not being waterproof! This really does give you a doll eye look if you spend enough time working it through your botthem lashes! I think if this was not waterproof I would reach for it a lot more. But this is a great mascara and I think I am going to repurchase this in non waterproof!

'Maybellines Colossal Volume Express' in 'Absolute Black'
I love all my mascaras in absolute black, or as black as the come! I also really love this mascara! I get sooooooo many complements when I wear this! I give my lashes amazing volume and lenght! I will buy this until the day I die! If I could only have one mascara I think it would be this or lash blast! Lash Blast is not in this because I recently ran out! But if I spend like 5 legit minuts on putting on Lash Blast I get the best lashes ever! Same with this!

'Maybelline's Falsies Volumes Express Mascara' in
waterproof.
I accidently bought this without thinking, I got this in not only waterproof, but in brown too! I however am not a fan of this! The brush I find to be horrible and it clumps! I find this to flake off a lot. I might like this better if not waterproff, so I might re-buy in black, and in non waterproof. Until then, I really do not like it.

'Revlon Double Twist' in waterproof :{ lol
At first I did not like this, but later tried it again and did like it.
I do not remeber if it clumps, or flakes because I havent worn this in a while. But I think I will wear this soon to try it out again.

I think this is my very first mascara! of course I have repurchased it. It is a mary-kate and Ashley mascara! This is like my fourth because before I really got into makeup I thought this was the best thing ever!

'Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes'
This is my moust recent mascara purches, it is about two weeks old. My first reaction to this was nothing crazy but after working with it I leanred I Love it. I dont reach for it every day But I do like it!

   So this is all of them! I hope you enjoyed! Also follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/Sb_lkr  I don't have a lot of tweets because I have no followers lol! but once I have some more I will start tweeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment